The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

deathrisingup
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of deathrisingup
Hey guys (and gals?),

Just found this site and I've been very impressed. I'm mainly a gambling sleights guy but the whole site looks to have a huge amount of great information. Perhaps even more important I've been really pleasantly surprised at the friendliness of the board for the most part. So many of the other card-related (or magic or speedcubing - my other big interest) forums just seem to be about who can flame the newbies (and each other)the most. Not once on here have I seen anyone automatically shot down and forever silenced by a cacophony of "use the d**n search function!!!" assaults. Anyway I hope to learn a lot from all the members here and improve my techniques. Thanks all.
"Well, all the time ya spend trying to get back what's been took from ya, more is going out the door. After a while you just have to try to get a tourniquet on it."
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Welcome to the Café!
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Hello, I'm Justin Style...Welcome to the Café!

Uh...do you have a name?

Be sure to check out the gambling section, if you haven't already.
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
Hello, I’m Jeff Stone. Welcome to the Café!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL