The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Master Prediction improved (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
This sucks only in the fact that BOTH versions need an assistant... Oh an price...
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 16:37, Christopher Starr wrote:
Lou:

I respect yours and everyone else's opinion. But heck, why use a box at all?

You can get this very similar prediction effect for only $525, and there is no box for the audience to wonder about at all.

I'll stick with the original Master Prediction, though. Smile

Chris

And this version I believe doesn't even need assistant..
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I own both versions and they both need an assistant.
andyleeroy
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of andyleeroy
For all are interested I hve a malloy prediction for sale...its the white one!?
papachico
View Profile
New user
belgium
66 Posts

Profile of papachico
Now that we are speaking about wellington, did anyone see the rainmaker act
made by wellington ?? or have so more information !! ?? papa chico
jErMZ
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of jErMZ
Hi there,

I have been looking around for different PLOTS for the MPS n I came across this effect:
5 audiences randomly selected via "foam brick" one at a time.
1st spectator: name a no. between 10-100
2nd spectator: 100-1000
3rd spectator: 1000-10000
etc etc you catch my drift. Then the numbers are totaled and revealed ala MPS.
anyone has any good plots to share?
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I bring up a gentlemen for the Lemon Game early in my show. I use his name a lot during the show in little jokes here and there. I then use a funny Mad Libs and at the end I reveal it exactly as the audience selected and then turn it over to show "paid for by (man's name) in the total of $100". That usually gets a big laugh at the end. Kind of like DC and his grafitti trick. However, I am trying to get permission to use paintball guns and predict where I am shot. Hopefully I will get the permission. Who knows.

Patrick
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
In my opinion, the simpler, less "constructed" the box looks, the better. In the "original" versions, the box looked like something you could buy in a shop somewhere. The clear versions look like they were made for the effect. Of course, you could explain that you replaced the front with a clear panel so the audience can see it the whole time, but why go through the trouble, especially when it goes out of view when you open the lid?
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
jErMZ
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of jErMZ
Quote:
On 2009-09-21 14:32, BYUDAD wrote:
I bring up a gentlemen for the Lemon Game early in my show. I use his name a lot during the show in little jokes here and there. I then use a funny Mad Libs and at the end I reveal it exactly as the audience selected and then turn it over to show "paid for by (man's name) in the total of $100". That usually gets a big laugh at the end. Kind of like DC and his grafitti trick. However, I am trying to get permission to use paintball guns and predict where I am shot. Hopefully I will get the permission. Who knows.

Patrick

Thank you for sharing!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Master Prediction improved (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL