The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Breakaway Wand gag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gocall911
View Profile
Loyal user
Salem, VA
247 Posts

Profile of gocall911
I have not seen this done and it is something I have been doing, so I thought I would let you in on it and see what you think.

I take the break-away wand out of my pocket folded up and say that it needs to be wound up. I take the 2 wand segments in each hand (leaving 2 in the middle). Then I start almost peddling the wand like a bycicle. After doing this I snap the wand out and make it appear solid. Try it out and tell me what you think.
"Use your head." ~Dai Vernon~
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
I like it!
It's also about the first original idea with a breakaway wand that I've seen in decades.
Good thinking, gocall911!
gocall911
View Profile
Loyal user
Salem, VA
247 Posts

Profile of gocall911
Thanks, I thought it was something cool to do. When I did it for my sister she was even shocked as to how I did it and then tried to do it herself. (did not work of course) I guess you could take and turn it into a whole magic bit, but it might be better to keep it simple.
"Use your head." ~Dai Vernon~
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
I Love the idea,
I think it is a great use for it.
I will go up to my attic now and remove it from its box!
Smile Smile Smile
Thanks,
Owen
cfleming
View Profile
New user
Chris Fleming Long Beach, Ca.
81 Posts

Profile of cfleming
Fantastic idea! Thanks for the creativity! Was thinking, that at the end of your act you could do the reverse, just unwind it and put it away.
I don't have a solution, but I admire the problem.
dani
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of dani
Nice idea!!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Breakaway Wand gag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL