The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Ambitious Card, and Card To Wallet, (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWiIfRbFFGc

PLEASE leave comments. Now I must be average. I AGREE, I think I'm intermediate as far as my gifts. I notice that only the really good, or the really bad, get lots of feedback, as only a couple, out of the 10 (TEN) Videos I've Uploaded have I really got any feedback. One of my best tricks I do, Title Bout / Remember and Forget, plus my Mental Photography, and my version of a Darwin Ortiz trick, haven't got any feedback at all. Like I said, I'm VERY THANKFUL for the feedback I've got and know I'm only intermediate, but I'd love some feedback and answers to my questions on a few of them. NOT that I'm complaining. Thanks Again, My Brother and Sisters In The Lord Out God, Ed, (Eddini), C.H. ... 0_-
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
This is my complete routine as you'd see. 3 tricks blended together for 6 minutes not bad at all. This really fries people when I do it. You have to understand when I perform for you on webcam, not ONLY do I do the trick, but I want you to see it as if there's a crowd, how I'd do it normally. If I just did it knowing only the camera would see it, I'd feel dihonest a bit, and it takes some acting so you can here my One-Liners. On the other hand with no people here in reality my energy is down, because I FEED OFF THE CROWD'S ENERGY. So you can complain about the noise which I went through saying I can't do anything about it and don't have money for a webcam. I just want you to see my Magic as if you were in the CROWD, Hence me explaining certain things or Doube Talking. There's just so much you can do on webcam, sorry, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
When doing Tilt, don't apologize for the cards pushing through to the front. Keep it unimportant. Keep the card behind the deck so they know it's going into the place where the cards pushed out. Do your very first insertion from behind the deck and spread the cards so they can see that the card is truly in the center. That way when you do Tilt, it seems more consistent.

When your right hand holds the wallet, try to keep it motionless, and hold it with your fingers. Not so deep and tight in the hand.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Ambitious Card, and Card To Wallet, (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL