The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Hello to SAM for a year (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
The SAM membership committee is pleased to announce that new members who join the Society will receive as a bonus a compilation of the fantastic magic that has been published in M.U.M. over the years. This compilation is available on CD for easy access and enjoyment, and as a learning/teaching tool - it is a $25.00 value. Join Now and Get it for FREE! Hurry - promotion ends April 1, 2009.

You can register online - https://www.magicsam.com/samshop/join.asp
And you can download an application - http://www.magicsam.com/publicdownloads/......n09a.pdf

Mark Weidhaas
SAM Membership Committee
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Do you enjoy learning new routines, slights, or presentations of magic? How about reading honest reviews of the latest magic and books on the market? Perhaps you are a collector or history buff. Or maybe you like to see what is new for sale. See what other magic clubs are doing and join them when visiting and find out the latest magic news.

Then you need to get M-U-M, the monthly magazine of the S.A.M. It is a top-notch periodical filled with magic that rivals ANY other in the world. You will become a better magician, and elevate your artistic endeavors.

You can only get M-U-M as a benefit to S.A.M membership. It is for the performing magician; but it is also for the magic enthusiast. You will be excited and filled with anticipation each month to see what Editor Michael Close has in store. Don't miss another issue. Join S.A.M. today.

Mark Weidhaas
SAM Membership Committee
Thales
View Profile
Elite user
You may have read one of my
415 Posts

Profile of Thales
I joined recently and got the Magic from MUM CD and it is packed with tricks and effects! I have only begun to scratch the surface. It has over 20 categories like ropes, cards, coins, rings, rubber bands, mentalism, stage, etc. The effects are all in text and not video but if you can read then you are all set to start learning them. Also I love the MUM magazine. Very well put together and it contains lots of useful information, advise, reviews and yes more tricks.
I am glad I joined SAM and if you are thinking about it then I would advise you to do so as well especially if there is an Assembly anywhere near you.
"If you can't change the method, change the moment." Vernon
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Thank you Thales! It is a great CD that every magic enthusiast should have in their collection.

Mark Weidhaas
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Just a reminder - the CD offer "Magic from MUM" free to all new SAM members expires April 1, 2009. Get this free along with your membership, SAM benefits and M-U-M Magazine. Don't miss out!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Hello to SAM for a year (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL