The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Questions about a R. Paul Wilson Card Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Thanks for your response Mike. I totally agree with your thoughts on this one. Is your effect still available from dealers?

I like the sound of this one, especially as there is no switch.
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
I haven't been selling HT II for awhile in anticipation of coming out with the Moving Holes Project DVD. Maybe all this interest in HT II will get me off my butt and into the studio for taping!

Mike
muse
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
925 Posts

Profile of muse
Quote:
On 2009-01-11 15:30, Mike Powers wrote:
I really hope to get some video shot in the not too distant future. Don't hold your breath, though. History says it will be longer..

Mike

I like that...I'll do it in the not too distant future - but it could be longer than that! If the dvd gets made, or if it makes it into a book before that happens, I'll join the queue of people interested in this.
stewman
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of stewman
Hey Mike,
Any chance that you "will" make this DVD. I have been reading threads back to 2006 or maybe earlier where you have been saying you would? Been awhile. Don't mean to get on you but would like to know if you are serious at all about making the DVD before someone else does.
Stewman
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
I'm interested in Holey Terror as well.
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I'm interested in ANYTHING Mike Powers decides to put out!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
rochaz
View Profile
Veteran user
I'm TORN.........
378 Posts

Profile of rochaz
Mr. Powers,
Any news on the possibility of releasing HT II/ The Moving Holes DVD?
Looking forward to hearing any news regarding this project...... Smile

Respectfully,
Rochaz
- We do not want them to suspend disbelief in the way they would in theater and story. We want them to think critically and observe carefully. Our job is to force them to believe in magic even against their better judgment.”
Whit Hayden

:Juan R Rocha:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Questions about a R. Paul Wilson Card Effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL