The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Palming mirror coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

baal
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of baal
Hello guys, I just found this "coins" on ebay. what do you think about it??? anybody use this coins?
http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Pack-Mirror-Coins......20.l1116
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Aren't these for crooked gambling?
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
jordanl
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of jordanl
For crooked gambling you would use something a lot smaller than silver dollar size.
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FL
879 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
Don't seem like a good idea to me. I have to say no to these.
Profits over people are a common thing . Be uncommon and be the best .
mwmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of mwmagic
I would rather use some dollar size chinese palming coins than these. Only benefit I can see is for stage work.
Mysterioii
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Mysterioii
These aren't "mirrored palming coins" at all, that's somebody being very creative with their listing. "Palming coins" that happen to be magnetic? These are, in a nutshell, magnets. The guy just found some magnets that are roughly half dollar size. You can get all sorts of chrome-finish magnets from places such as:

http://www.mjmmagnetics.com/

Also, if these are neodymium magnets like I suspect, they're brittle, especially at that thickness. And good luck palming or trying to do anything else with more than one at a time. They'll stick together tight, hence the plastic spacers in the photo.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Palming mirror coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL