The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Nesto-balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
Has anyone tried working with these? They take a lot of practice. Any tips, hints, or suggestions?

FC
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
Is this like the multiplying candles?

Smile
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
Yes, very much like the multiplying candles. But they have no places to put your fingers so they are much harder to manipulate. They are very smooth metal and somewhat slippery.
M@gic Man
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
121 Posts

Profile of M@gic Man
Can you coat them with anything??
Is it possible to buy rubber ones???
Its not what you do, but how you do it.
delpfin
View Profile
New user
Poland
53 Posts

Profile of delpfin
And one question from me:
Is it possible in working with Nesto balls to show one ball, next 2 balls, next 3 balls, and then four balls?

Sorry, but I know about the gimmick for ending ball multiplication to flash demonstrate 4 balls in your second hand ... But I don't know if Nesto balls are another gimmick Smile

Ok, I do not have Multiplying Candles but I think they work like multiplying pipes, and if that's true, then Nesto Bals work in this same method and I'll go to the mMagic dealer Smile

Please answer me..
delpfin
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
With Nesto Balls it is possible to show 1 ball, then 2, then 3, and finally 4. This is a good alternative to the flash four, but not the same. You can buy them in right- or left-handed.

Unfortunately they are not available in anything but metal. I sure wish someone would come out with them in rubber.

Hmmmmmmm ....... Smile
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
Suggest it to Fakini, you never know he may be up for a challenge making these with silicone rubber.

One other (crude) suggestion, get the multiplying PIPES and cut the PIPE off so you are left with the ball (where you would place tobacco on a real pipe). Maybe if you sanded it down and painted it red you could get away with it.

As I say, just a suggestion...
delpfin
View Profile
New user
Poland
53 Posts

Profile of delpfin
Thanks everyone for the answers. Scott, the idea with making balls from pipes is interesting, but... nothing much. I like my multiplying pipes. Smile But thanks. Now I know precisely how this works.

delpfin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Nesto-balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL