The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey from London, UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darren Altman
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Darren Altman
Hi all,

I'm a freelance drummer and voiceover artist in London UK. I get asked to play in lots of different styles and situations, from jazz trios to big bands, accompanying singers, film and tv sessions and West End shows.

I have a growing voiceover CV which included adverts, promos, jinlges, characters for video games and cartoons and more! I have given my voice to Webex, The Discovery Channel, Virgin Mobile, Cisco Systems, ITV, X-Box, BT and many other blue chip companies as well as having played characters in computer games and animations.

I have received a course of hypnotherapy in the past and recently took part in a stage hypnosis show on holiday in Greece. I went under straight away and now know I'm a smnambulist!

I'm now fascinated by it and have subscribed to lots of videos on youtube, read the fantastic Reality Is Plastic by Anthony Jacquin, Don't Look Into My Eyes, by Jon Chase and The Art Of Hypnosis by C. Roy Hunter. I attended Jon Chase's one day hypnosis course and recently John Cerbone & Richard Nongard's fantastc Speed Trance weekend. I'm currently studying hard in order to master this art, for the purpous of bringing joy to people, amazing them and empowering them to feel much better about themselves.

Get in touch and say hi... I look forward to chatting with you!

Darren x
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Welcome:
You will find a wealth of information within the walls of this Café. There is a section just for hypnotists.
Look around and you'll find exactly what you are looking for.
Good luck
WK
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
Darren Altman
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Darren Altman
Yep, been checking it out! Thanks for the welcome
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Hello, I’m Justin Style. Welcome to the Café!

Here's a clip of some kids laughing at my show:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=2lpItUPAz6g
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Hey Darren welcome to the Café. That is quite the CV, awesome stuff!

Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey from London, UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL