The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » I'm so happy this summer the guy that filmed me for his documentary will film me again,LIVE !!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Yes LIVE with interviewing with my Hypnosis routine and Magic. As I said my computer is broken, and tomorrow Geek Squad is coming over to repair it. For a full diagnostics thet charge $190.00 plus tax that includes service I believe but it's a additional $40.00 for each item (a specialty item) they have to remove. I have no choice though, and my uncle as I've posted is my payee, and has been for 6 years as I got in trouble with my money, so he only gives me $300.00 a month, and that's after he's written out checks for my bills so that I have to use for food, clothes and spending money a month. In the Summer I do much better as I get tipped for my Street Magic, the Winters I suffer though. You know where I posted a guy filmed me to be in a documentary where hals a hour of it was me and he gave me my footage. Well I finally called him, (well I tried for over a year with no results but he comunts to Portland Maine) and I got lucky tonight. He has top notch stuff a boom mic (mic on a pole), and like a $1,500.00-$2,000.00 camera, and he knows editing, and all that on his computer. Well I told him I do hypnosis now. He said he'd be willing to interview me on it, and then this summer he'd film my hypnosis. I have a C.D. burner, which came free with my computer when I first got my computer in 2002. Anyway the tray got stuck closed, probably because I never used it. I'd push the open button, you'd here it try to open, but never did. Someone online said to try using a butter knife. I did try that but it came off the track so it stays out to the point I pull it out. I won't get that fixed but will eventually. I asked the guy that when I get it fixed if he coukd upload live footage of me over this summer so NOW you'll see me in front of a crowd. My other footage was of magic like 15 minutes and 15 minutes of interviewing, cut back in forth, with like 10 seconds of me doing card springing, and turning cards over table spead as it went back and forth between my interviewing and magic, so he knows his stuff. Thanks, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Way cool. I can't wait!
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Me neither. Well the computer guy called as he said he was going to leave to come over. I told him more in detail what the problem was. He said it sounded like I needed the advanced diagnostic scan which is $300.00, PLUS whatever else I needed unless the additional services were minor. Since I've had my computer since 2002 when I learned the very basics of the internet and so on, that instead throwing more money into repairs to probably in his professional opinion, get another computer. This has been my first and only computer a Dell 2300, celleron processor, 20 hard drive memory, 256 computer memory, windows XP, with a C.D. burner though I've never burned a C.D. as I don't know how and it's cost was roughly like $599.00 in 2002. In 2004 0r 2005 I've already had ir fixed for $$260.00, and he said to have it get fixed only 6 months rom now for ir to break again to be a waste. Hopefully putting some money away this month, and using some money next month, plus hopefully I can get a loan from my uncle, next month I'll probably get a new computer. Oh Well. Peace, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » I'm so happy this summer the guy that filmed me for his documentary will film me again,LIVE !!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL