The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coinvexed 2 Sharpie Edition Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gochos
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Gochos
This review was from James Brown who does not have access to this forum so I am posting this for him.

Coinvexed 2 Review – James Brown

Well, what can I say about this new utility from Dave Penn and the team.

What a FANTASTIC use of the Sharpie! Totally convincing because it is totally invisible. I have even had this handled by spectators without any hint of suspicion.
The original Coinvexed has always been my coin bender of choice but this
NEW EDITION completely surpasses anything I have used before.

I have been using this new edition OF COINVEXED for a couple of weeks now and it just fits into by pocket perfectly and removes the need to hold the original gimmick in both hands.

I have already been working on a couple of different applications THAT work perfectly and will talk with David about how we can share these ideas with YOU all soon SHOULD you choose to BUY the new Coinvexed 2 Sharpie Edition

Shot with 2 cameras with high quality picture

Goodbye for NOW!

James Brown
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Wow, this is really weird. I'm not sure why, but all of a sudden I get this strong feeling that the fantastic new edition of Coinvexed is something that I should buy now.

So THANKS FOR THAT! For the record, I TOTALLY don't bLAME the reviewer for his enthusiasm, and I'm sure SALES of the product will increase when others PITCH in with their thoughts. Heck, I was BARELY even willing to consider another coin bender, but if this one is DISGUISED AS well as they say, there's A chance I might REally change my VIEW.

I guess I'll just have to CONSIDER MY options, and use some INTELLIGENCE in making a decision. I just hope that if I don't buy one right away, the creators won't be too THOROUGHLY INSULTED.
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Quinn,

Well said Smile

-J
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Quinn,

For some reason I don't find your post genuine...my stomach feels funny.

Nathan
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
I wish I had time to get more than
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Hi all I just noticed that Costas ( Gochos ) has not included the last couple of sentences from the Mini Review by James Brown.

Here is the post in full including the final byline by James.

This was not meant to insult the intelligence of any reader here in the Café.
as you will see from the smile at the end of the Byline. Sorry for the omission.

Quote:
Coinvexed 2 Review – James Brown

Well, what can I say about this new utility from Dave Penn and the team.

What a FANTASTIC use of the Sharpie! Totally convincing because it is totally invisible. I have even had this handled by spectators without any hint of suspicion.
The original Coinvexed has always been my coin bender of choice but this
NEW EDITION completely surpasses anything I have used before.

I have been using this new edition OF COINVEXED for a couple of weeks now and it just fits into by pocket perfectly and removes the need to hold the original gimmick in both hands.

I have already been working on a couple of different applications THAT work perfectly and will talk with David about how we can share these ideas with YOU all soon SHOULD you choose to BUY the new Coinvexed 2 Sharpie Edition

It also comes with a professionally produced instructional DVD that features two live performances shot with two cameras.

Goodbye for NOW! Smile

James Brown
(I hope you liked the subliminal suggestion! )
Feb 2009

The original of this post is at the following link,
http://www.magicbunny.co.uk/phpBB2/viewt......c#426623
Best regards
Jim
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
That last line does rather change the effect of the overall post. Thanks for clarifying. Smile

(They say the best parody is indistinguishable from the real thing...)
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
I wish I had time to get more than
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Thanks Quinn,

Hope that clears it all up. Smile

Best Regards
Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coinvexed 2 Sharpie Edition Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL