The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Over The Phone Dice Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
Hi all, I usually post in Penny For Your Thoughts but I might get a few more asnwers here,

Does anyone know of any dice effects that can be done over the phone? preferably mentalism type ones?

Thanks in advance for the help and advice.

Peace & love

Matt
Red Shadow
View Profile
Inner circle
1788 Posts

Profile of Red Shadow
Magician - role the dice.

spectator - okay, I've done that.

Magician - what number is on top?

Spectator - 3

Magician - Okay, I'm going to predict that the number touching the table (on the opposite side) is 4.

Spectator - Yes, you are correct. WOW - You must be a magician!

Magician - No madam, I'm just the Plummer. You dialed the wrong number.
Red Shadow
View Profile
Inner circle
1788 Posts

Profile of Red Shadow
There's a trick called '5 finger prediction' in my books and DVDs, that you can use encompassing a dice. The spectator puts any 5 objects in front of them. They would role the dice twice to come up with any two digit number, and they count over the objects until they reach that number. However you can tell them in advance what object they will end on.
Its mathematical, so you have to do a quick sum in your head, but it will allow you to predict the future.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Over The Phone Dice Effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL