The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Evolutionary Slate of Mind (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
This is NOT any related to commercial effects on the market today that have usurped the "Slate of Mind" name, such as Lefler's version of the Hen Fetsch Mental Epic, or the Book Test by Maverick Magic. They each call themselves "Slate of Mind." This e-Book is all about the original "Slate of Mind", as named by U.F. Grant, and how it has evolved from an effect by Dr. Jaks of Germany to various new species by Aldini, Glenn Gravatt, and others. Whether you are a magician who does mental magic, or a mentalist who avoids all things magical, the principle can be useful to you in a number of ways. I provide a dozen ways to get you started, including my own ungimmicked version and a completely impromptu version. "Evolutionary Slate of Mind" is on my site in the Mini-Mysteries section.

Special thanks are due to Dean Tellefson and Joe Fox for their encouragement and contributions in the researching phases of this comprehensive e-Book.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Evolutionary Slate of Mind (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL