The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Teach in Uk anyone thought of doing one (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
As post says , any experienced sideshow experts in the UK considered doing one?
Mark
E.O.I
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I've been asked, a number of times, to come there and teach. So far, it hasn't worked out.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Sure that the UK contingency could rally around at some point in near future and make it happen .I'd definately be up for a teach in .
Mark
E.O.I
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I think to teach on a one to one basis is the best way to learn this stuff.
I learnt from several sources this way.
Also to assist at live performance (Which puts a completly different slant on things) Is highly beneficial to the learning curb.

To find a mentor who is doing the biz full time and living the life that this biz requires will meen that you will have to put yourself out, which will get rid of the mere curiouse pupil who is after secrets rather than a whole package.

Don`t get me wrong, yes you can learn a great deal from a classroom lesson, but it`s a huge leap from their to the doing of it for real, and an even bigger leap to getting paid for doing it.

Ken.
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Point taken Ken, Ill be the first out of the trap if an assistant is required at the "circus "show in that case.
Regards Mark
E.O.I
KyleTyler
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of KyleTyler
So if I can't find any sideshow teachers in the UK please would you recommend some good books on it?

Ha ha, just kidding. It's not safe to learn from books. That's why everything I know I've learnt off the telly. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Teach in Uk anyone thought of doing one (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL