The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Music For a Promo Demo ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Hello anyone know where to get Music to use for a promo video ? Does it have to be Royal free music any suggestions or links ?
Thanking you in advance ,
Best ,
Jeffrey
MagiTracks
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
115 Posts

Profile of MagiTracks
Hello Jeffrey,

I compose custom music for magicians, and my website features a wide variety of royalty-free music in many different styles & genres.

Stop by for a visit, and you just might find what you're looking for!

Steve Saunders
"The Conjuror's Composer"
ScottRSullivan
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ScottRSullivan
Thanks for the link, Steve! I'll check out your site. Always great to find out more music sources!

Two that I've used from time to time are Unique Tracks and Music Bakery.

To ansewr the royalty free question, I'd say yes. Others might say use whatever, but why take a chance. There is so much good music (I think we'll both be on Steve's site later today!) that you can purchase, use legally, and make your video unique.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Steve I will stop by your site & check it out Thanks for the information . Scott I figured I had to use the Royalty Free music so I don't get in trouble . Your right I checked it out so much free music out there !
Thanks for the quick response .
Jeffrey
haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
Steve Saunders stuff is good...

Also, Thomas Clark, another member here, has a great 3 cd set I use all the time:

http://www.magicsax.com click on store...

Steven
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Music For a Promo Demo ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL