The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » For cards and coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Buy the French Connexion by James CHADIER (a name to remember) if you want to fool Dean Dill at his own game

A huge amount of new very direct tabled moves with coins for Chink A Chink and Matrix

Very smart new close Up handling of double cards and fans

The Palm Toss is one of the most magical production I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot. It's use as a color change will make obsolete most of the color changes you know.

Don't wait order it: in the US this disk would have been spread over four DVD to sell it for more, but there are no fillers and many, many original extremely direct moves that render us (the old dogs) very humble.

I have no stake in this thing but buy it before someone fools you to death with this young guys completely new and terribly direct technique.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » For cards and coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL