The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » School of Busking is coming to the USA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
kasper777
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of kasper777
Gazzo, last time I talked to you, which was several years ago in Savannah, I'm sure you don't remember a 20 something year old just starting in street performing that you talked to( I was so naive I passed up on one of your pouches that you offered me, I wish I could take that moment back) I mentioned about going back to N.O. and performing there and you said that it's not an ideal place and you didn't like working there, it's a tough pitch and people are appreciative.
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Gazzo was just trying to limit the competition. Don't take it personally, he lies for a living.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Maybe you oughta think about doing two or maybe three while you're here. With the way unemployment is rising in the USA I bet a lot of out of work magicians might consider turning to busking.

Maybe we're headed into the Golden Age of Busking???

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Gazzo
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Gazzo
Quote:
On 2009-03-24 14:09, kasper777 wrote:
Gazzo, last time I talked to you, which was several years ago in Savannah, I'm sure you don't remember a 20 something year old just starting in street performing that you talked to( I was so naive I passed up on one of your pouches that you offered me, I wish I could take that moment back) I mentioned about going back to N.O. and performing there and you said that it's not an ideal place and you didn't like working there, it's a tough pitch and people are appreciative.

Yes I do remember you and our conversation. I remember you asked me to sit on the steps in Savannah and asked me to watch your show. Which I did. You told me you might be moving to N.O. I advised against it because there were breakdances groups that were territorial. Hundreds of palm readers in Jacskon Sq. and not leaving any room for acts like yourself. I told you Savannah is a great pitch and why you don't just stay there and work on your act. But apart from all that I love New Orleans. The advice I gave you was from my perspective and my learning experience. Are We are talking about a pitch or a city to visit??
Gazzo
kasper777
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of kasper777
I would first like to apologize for having you sit through my poor performance and thanks for remembering me.

I was offering N.O. as a place to hold the School of Busking so I was referencing your view of N.O. as a pitch.

Nolan
The Great Zoobini
View Profile
Elite user
Boulder, Colorado
443 Posts

Profile of The Great Zoobini
I was arrested in Jackson Square Park...
I was taken to Central Lockup...
I met Cellini in Zurich....
I met Gazzo in Boulder...

Where's my Bozo button?
Meet you in Busker Alley Smile
tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
What about Ashville?
I heard from a fellow that the laws are pretty lax and there is good foot traffic.
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
I would second Asheville!
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
OREGON! ! !
The Great Zoobini
View Profile
Elite user
Boulder, Colorado
443 Posts

Profile of The Great Zoobini
Thanks, man...I like the second one
Peoria!
Meet you in Busker Alley Smile
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Mario, have you thought about teaching the classes in different parts of USA?
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
It probably HAS crossed his mind...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » School of Busking is coming to the USA (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL