The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Gold Mine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
347 Posts

Profile of The Cardfather
Guys, Presto Magic shop in Long Beach CA on Viking Way has loads of Tenyo. He doesn't have all numbers but what he does have he has dozens at amazing prices. I've been buying and selling for up to 10 times the price on Ebay but just for fun. He may be in his last year of operation after 30 some odd years. Give him a call, he doesn't have a website just brick and mortar. He'll work it out for you. Call info. Examples: Vintage, brand new: Cigarette Trio $3.50, Eye of the Idol $24.95...Tell him Rick Bloom referred you.
The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
347 Posts

Profile of The Cardfather
Corretion: I think Cigarette Trio was $7.95. It was Diminishing Card that was $3.50 I'm going from memory, the point remains the same, great prices for Tenyo items.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Hello

I live in Belgium - Europe and am a Tenyo-collector. Does this person have an e-mail? Or do you know he is willing to sent items to Europe?

Thanks for the answer.

David
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
@David
I sent you a PM
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Check out RonAlessiMagic.com and InternationalMagicAuction.com for some rare Tenyo items that will go quick. They're not bargain prices, but they are close to mint.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Thanks for the PM's, mails and suggestions! I found some great tricks! Funny, a month or two ago I bought a lot of excellent, hard to find Tenyo tricks from Ron Allesi (nice guy btw) and ever since it seems his prices are A LOT higher then when I bought the tricks (I bought Mira Metal for 10 $, The Ninja Experiment for 15 $, ...). I think he came to the conclusion that Tenyo is hard to find and people are willing to offer a lot of money for them Smile Sorry Smile
I live in Belgium (Europe) and be sure to look at German, French, Belgian and Dutch magic-shops as they often have some hard to find tricks for a reasonable price. If you want more info on shops in one of the countries mentioned above, don't hasitate to send me a PM.
vanp8
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of vanp8
Where is a good place to price Tenyo product?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Gold Mine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL