The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley's Museum: Mysteria Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Is in the proper section of the Café but I wanted to pass along a link for others to post their thoughts.

Museum: Mysteria - a Pictorial Collage Of Zibits
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Getting ready to order the next batch of books (small orders) so if interested eMail me. Smile

Thanks
Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bosque
I just received the book and glasses yesterday. Just perfect. I liked the first version as well, but this is definately an improvement. The added text is spot-on, the photos first-rate, and the whole package is a pleaser. I'm waiting for the deluxe hard cover version... Way to go, Doug!
--Steve Bosque
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Thanks my friends.

There will be no Hard Cover version till I can get the costs down and that doesn't look likely. This is a nice book I'm real happy with, glad you are too. Smile

I wish I could order a bunch at a time but that's beyond my means (way beyond). Again if you'ld like a copy let me know as I need some orders before I re-order from the publisher.

Anyone who owns one of my Zibits will like this and it really is fun to just leave out on a table as it doesn't 'tip' the gaffs.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Received mine today - top notch and love the 3D glasses and 3D effects... and superhappy to see little Rascar Capac junior in the pages - hehe, my wife stumbled across him in his sarcophagus the other day while trying to take over my office... she hates mummies in the house....!!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/blog/higleys-museum-mysteria/

Here is the page at Roadside Amweica. I'd love to see some comments on there IF anyone who has the book would care to leave one.

The site deserves some activity anyway...they are good folks...they put the book there without my even asking! Smile

Those who didn't buy the book yet...I have some IN STOCK for immediate shipping. Smile

Doug
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
I did just that, Doug.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Thanks Bill! Appreciated. Comments close June 30th on the site.

10 'Museum: Mysteria' books left. Step on up folks!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Proper count...there are 11 books left and 5 playing card decks.

Thanks

Doug
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bosque
Just put in my two cents on roadsideamerica.com. Very cool website!

Steve Bosque
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
The cards are groovy cool! Mine came today, and they are really someting to treasure.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
POORICHARD
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of POORICHARD
Wow!!!!
Doug has really done an outstanding job on his "Museum: Mysteria" book.
I recieved it the other day and have left it on the table to see the reactions of others.
Those who take a quick glance seem to be drawn back for another peek.[irrestable]
Doug is truly a master at his craft.
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
I just put my order in....

One day a zilbit will he mine!!!! MWAH HA HA
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Hey Hey! Just received one of the last 3 available at this time.This book is very nicely presented.There are many pieces that I have never seen before.Both the book and the 3D glasses are signed by the artist,Doug Higley.
I am so glad I got this.

I am also particularly pleased because my special girlfriend is included.[see below][Here she is relaxed in my garden] Smile

Nice job Doug!

Rich

Click here to view attached image.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Nice picture Rich! She looks so peaceful. Is there a larger version you can eMail me?

Thanks for the book comments. Just ONE left.

I figure I can do more BUIT I'll have to get 10 of them so if anybody wants to get on a list just eMail or PM me. IO can't afford to just buy 'em like I was a real person or something..

Gllad you like it!!!

Remember what it's for...don't let on and just let somebody p[ick it up off the table and wait for the "WTF!"

D
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley's Museum: Mysteria Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL