The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Chameleon Champagne (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Quote:
On 2009-04-05 12:43, LeeAlex2002 wrote:
The order of the colors may be changed in the routine.
As for making your own colors I am not sure, but I guess you would be able to find the necessary something to make up your own gimmick using the existing one as a guide.

There are "ice cubes" available which can show a constant colour, or an ever changing colour. Maybe adding a couple of these into a glass of water would have a nice "colour change" effect?
The type of thing I am talking about are available at cocktail/bar supply stores.
Have a play with the ice cubes on this link to see the effect:
http://glowproducts.com/barglowproducts/......ulti.php

Out of interest Drew, they also have Martini glasses:
http://glowproducts.com/barglowproducts/......niglass/

Thanks. I may have to get this and see if I can work it into my routine.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Magic4u1
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Magic4u1
Quote:
On 2009-03-31 00:55, Stucky wrote:
Wow that was a TERRIBLE performance.

Yes you right.
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1355 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Quote:
On 2009-03-31 10:26, Drew Manning wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-03-31 00:55, Stucky wrote:
This is based off an ooold idea I saw many a yarn ago in a book.

Do you happen to recall which book and if so, do you mind sharing? I might like to tinker with my own version of this as I am working on something now using martini glasses and this might make a nice addition to that, but the champagne flute doesn't go with the martini theme.

It wasn't a magic book... in the traditional sense. I think it was called Penta-magic (As in puzzles, not occultist stuff for you stuffed shirts out there heh heh)

I think this effect could be greatly improved upon with a few magnets and some routining.
Official Thread Killer
D Walker
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of D Walker
Can you fill the glass on stage before going into the color change?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Just got this- anybody interested in purchasing this- Madhatter Magic Shop has this for $30.00! Got mine in the mail- very nice! Don't miss out on this special!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Well- was doing some browsing- and I found this at a site for $18.00! Now I do not know anything about it, just that it is the same effect as the Chameleon Champagne. The site is called Tops Magic.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2011-07-20 09:14, RNK wrote:
Well- was doing some browsing- and I found this at a site for $18.00! Now I do not know anything about it, just that it is the same effect as the Chameleon Champagne. The site is called Tops Magic.

RNK

This is a copy and may not work like the original.
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
Quote:
On 2009-02-21 10:59, Magic4u1 wrote:
What do you think about this ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1PRH-L-X24

Thanks

That link doesn't work anymore. I found it on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRJepmFvBkk

Looks like a good segment in an act using liquids, but not a routine by itself.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Your reference to SEO Magic is not correct.

Mak Magic is importing a copy of the original Japanese more expensive model. This is not the $60 trick sold by Stevens Magic an SEO magic.

This is from Mak Magic site, they suggest $36 retail price, so RNK's find is selling the trick at cost. Don't know how they can make a profit doing that.

I have read on the Café that Tops Magic has many complaints from members who have tried to buy from them. I would suggest you search the complaints before buying from them.
Foxbiz
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
209 Posts

Profile of Foxbiz
Just bought some camping gear from REI... They have a plastic wine glass that breaks down for packing. Turns out they have a built in gimmick that can show wine in the glass that can turn from clear to wine with a flick of the wrist... check it out! And the glass is great as it is unbreakable plastic that I got for egg routines.
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
I caught a quick glimps of this last week. It doesn't fit in with my matterial so I didn't stop to take a closer look, but my impression was that the angles worked surprisingly well. Has this been the experience of those of you that have used it?
Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Chameleon Champagne (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL