The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Steven Youell Website (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nepomuk99
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of nepomuk99
For all you beginners, The Steve Youell website is amazing. It is a modest amount to join and well worth it. Really practical card worker material presented without all the bells and whistles that serve no purpose. In other words, all bacon and no sizzle.We all owe a big Thank You to Steve for sharing!

Lots of great ideas and tutorials on The Top Change, Ed Marlo's Flexible Switchout, The Flicker Glimpse and lots more!

I offer this to beginners because it has some very strong material that is not out of reach.

His site can be found at http://www.stevenyouell.net/public/products.html
Hybrid Hunter
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Hybrid Hunter
Yeah, Steve Youell has been promoting his site here for a while now, and I've joined and it's great. Lots of stuff to work on. Really helped with my top change that's for sure.
Steven Youell
View Profile
V.I.P.
3866 Posts

Profile of Steven Youell
Thanks, guys. And now I've published the a complete video tutorial on the legendary Two Card Turnover Technique from Ron Bauer.

If you want to learn a two card pushoff, this is your chance to learn one of the best ones in existence.

Nest up: Card Culls!

Steven Youell
Joemv
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Joemv
Have been a member of Steve's site since December. Highly recommended!! A great wealth of information and teaching from my opinion one of the masters of card technique and magic philosophy.

Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Steven Youell Website (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL