The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Li'l One Coin Jammy by Marion Boykin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Came across this in the "You Oughta Be in Pictures" forum but it was from our very own Platt in regards to the "Jammy." Thanks Platt for your kind comments and so glad that people are enjoying my work. Smile

On 2009-04-13 14:34, Platt wrote:

More awesome coin magic from MB! I've been so swamped with my own projects that I didn't get a chance until recently to dig into the Lil One Coin Jammy. MB is slick. And sick. He takes some of my favorite moves and thinks of uses I'd never imagined. If you've ever seen him perform, you know Mb is about smooth, relaxed, natural coin magic. And this is no exception. Like Vinny, Tim and the other La Famiglia guys, expect top notch thinking, top notch routines. So in the words of Judge Smails: "Top Notch! Top Notch!"
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
I think the only thing(s) missing from MB is a nice DVD and a lecture. I would have my wallet open the second I hear you are giving a lecture.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
...and I'll be sitting in line behind MarkTirone with my own wallet.

Great material Marion: these are not just tricks. They bring in some moves' combination that can be used for adapting other routines.

Your tricks demonstrate that certain sleights are possible under fire giving confidence to early performers.

Congratulations.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Hint hint Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Li'l One Coin Jammy by Marion Boykin (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL