The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Zag by Mike Gallo (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi J,
Yea that how it works some times! Smile And if you ever get to Denver Let me know. And I will show you my handleing touchs!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Will Do Dave. (Daves not here man!) I didn't know we lived so close! Now if Vail would clear up I could get over there. I used to go to Neds when I visited my sister years ago.

Poof!

-J-
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Cool Man!
Yea I think Neds is Close now!(:Yea One more B&M Magic shop gone! If you Get down on a Sat. We have A round table. And Monday nights we have a A Hard core grope! E-Mail me at coinjurer@comcast.com And I will gave you my Cell number!
And There Is a Fea market this Thurday! Ok latter man!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
The page didin't load properly for me Smile Is this a coin with a misplaced face on it? Just wondering. Seems interesting.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

No the Middle of the coin is pulled to one side!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Hmm, sounds interesting. It seems like something you cna have a lot of fun with, like you can do a wild coin idea but with a US Mint kind of patter and you can apparently mess up the currency to protect it or something like that. Just thinking about loud Smile
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Just seen these posts. At 25 years ago you probably did come up with it first Mike. Although I recall Stephen Tucker in the UK doing something similar over twenty years ago and he may have published it in one of his early books (maybe called "Gemini" that Martin Breese published, the first half was coin magic the second half cards). Steve might have even sold some at the time. If not in that book an early magazine of his. You might want to check with him.

I simply mention this for your own reference.

Paul.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Penguin now selling.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Zag by Mike Gallo (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL