The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » I've got 1 minute... what to do? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
714 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Glad things went well. Hope the Bride and Groom have a life-long happy marriage.
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
MattMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Erie, CO
190 Posts

Profile of MattMagician
This is going to sound stupid, but what is the splash bottle? can someone PM me?
Matt Simonsen
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
I posted an ideal effect in the "Good News" forum called "Brotherhood or Engaged Couples" -- check it out.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
themagickeeper
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
55 Posts

Profile of themagickeeper
I saw murray hatfield do this and the reactions were very strong and it packs small plays big, he just used a tt, vanished a silk, and it appeared in a selected bread roll from a basket(something I'm sure they will have at the wedding). And the effect is cheap but sell it and they wil think you are a miracle worker. When Murray did this people's Jaws dropped, I never expected something so simple to pack such a punch. He did huge illusions and lots of gorgeous expensive effects, but the one resounding question people kept asking him was how he got the silk(which he gets someone to sign) into the bread roll.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Here's what NOT to do:

20th Century Bra Trick.

I saw a local magician do this early one Sunday morning on TV during a Cerebral Palsy telethon.

I'm sure that the local TV Viewers who were getting ready to leave for church were not too amused.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
I know that your event is over but for future reference for those who might be reading this. A good thing that has worked for me is to use a tear and restored newspaper or even regular paper but when you open it instead of the newspaper being restored the load says CONGRATULATIONS with their name after it.
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1334 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
Just in case any one search for a similar request.

Stand up and start sobbing why not me, why him hes no good. Then vanish.
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
ERIC
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1188 Posts

Profile of ERIC
How about a simple sponge ball ten count with a patter about how two going through life become one unit traveling together. Simple, fast, visual and you can play the patter to the couple.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » I've got 1 minute... what to do? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL