The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The REAL Panama Rope Mystery by Professor Spellbinder and Jim Gerrish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

optimystik
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of optimystik
The Panama Rope Mystery, by Ted Collins, is a true classic.

Effect: An unprepared rope, clearly cut into THREE pieces, is tied together and magically restored to one piece again. Simple, direct and completely baffling. In the hands of its creator this routine was pure magic, as anyone who saw him perform this masterpiece can attest.

"Corporal" Ted Collins created this effect while stationed in Panama in the early 1940's. Many magicians first discovered this wonderful effect in the Tarbell Course in Magic and once learned, immediately made it a staple of their rope repertoire and continue to perform this miracle today.

What most don't know, however, is that although the effect as taught in Tarbell is fantastic....it is NOT the way Professor Collins ultimately performed and taught this classic routine to his students. There were tweaks and refinements along the way and "the real work" has been mostly kept secret... until now!

Spellbinder and his gang over at "The Magic Nook" have finally released "the real work" on "The Panama Rope Mystery"...that has NEVER BEEN DESCRIBED IN PRINT BEFORE. Through direct contact ( having been actual students of Ted Collins) and researching old manuscripts and long lost documents, the guys over at The Magic Nook have taken their first hand knowledge and have brought this old classic up to date.

This e-book gives a bit of the history, including original instructions and updates and then Jim Gerrish presents ALL NEW step by step instructions with clear photos ( in addition to the hand sketches of the original) showing all of the moves, details and subtleties to perform this great effect exactly the way the originator performed it.

For me it was a true joy to finally be "let in" on this material. I always performed the effect right out of Tarbell.

When I first saw Prof. Ted Collins perform this in his "Mecca Magic Shop" in 1977, the effect was already a classic. I immediately wanted to learn it and perform it.

This new e-book has re-sparked my enthusiasm and I'm adding this back into my show once again for this summer season.

If you already perform this effect ( and if you do rope magic you probably do) you will delight in discovering the TRUE ORIGINAL WORK.

If you do not perform this effect yet.....you soon will. It is just as powerful today as it was over 50 years ago. For $3 bucks ( $3 bucks???) it's a steal like many other creative gems on http://www.MagicNook.com.

Thank you Spellbinder and Jim Gerrish for your work and dedication to help ensure that Ted Collins is given the due credit for his creation and helping to keep the memory of your mentor's work alive....and perhaps inspire a whole new generation of students.

Stephen Christopher
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
I absolutely love this. Though rope magic has never been my thing, this is easy and spectacular. $3?????!!!!! amaZING.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
The $3 price won't last. As soon as I complete the tenth e-Book in the collection, all the individual books will be priced at $5 (like all the other e-Books at the Magic Nook) and the collection will sell for $40 ($4.00 per effect). The $3 price is only a reward for the early birds. Two more e-Books to go, and one of them is almost finished.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The REAL Panama Rope Mystery by Professor Spellbinder and Jim Gerrish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL