The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The See-Saw Rapid Hypnotic Induction DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RobertTemple
View Profile
Regular user
Newcastle, UK
174 Posts

Profile of RobertTemple
Hi guys and gals,

Just a quick post to see if anyone on the Café has purchased my rapid See-Saw Induction DVD.

If you have it then I'd love to hear your thoughts so please either post an honest and straight testimonial on this forum OR PM me with it Smile

The plan is to put them all onto a page to help show other hypnotists that it works.

Many thanks,
Rob
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Hi does your induction work always?
I'm tempted to buy your DVD.
I have spider induction but it does not work for me
Could you tell me something more?
Best
Mark
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
No reviews yet?
RobertTemple
View Profile
Regular user
Newcastle, UK
174 Posts

Profile of RobertTemple
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your post. In my experience of using it, the 'See-Saw' has really been my most surefire induction that I have used - and many other hypnotists have reported the same thing.

HOWEVER, please understand that there is no such thing as a surefire induction that works all of the time, for all of the people, simply because that's not how hypnosis works.

Thanks
Robert
Elman1
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Elman1
Hey Robert

I just wanted to say, I really enjoyed your Penguin Lecture! I have followed your work on YouTube for sometime now and so I was really excited when Penguin announced your lecture. Anyone with a serious interest in stage hypnosis will not be disappointed. This will sit nicely in my collection along side Chase, Jacquin and Spidy.

The 'see-saw' Dvd also looks excellent - I have added it to my shopping list.

Mark, Confidence is the key to rapid inductions, that and a willing participant. As Robert says no induction is sure fire, but these two things will greatly enhance your success rate.

Thanks again Robert!
RobertTemple
View Profile
Regular user
Newcastle, UK
174 Posts

Profile of RobertTemple
Thanks Elman1! Appreciate that Smile
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Hi Roert, could you give us a link to where to buy this product?

Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The See-Saw Rapid Hypnotic Induction DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL