The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Bellachini XIII / Ruediger Deutsch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skeleton
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany
318 Posts

Profile of Skeleton
In the 80ies I have seen this act (Bellachini XIII aka Ruediger Deutsch from Germany) live and I would really love to have a chance to see it again somehow, so I would appreciate it if someone can help me with a youtube-link, or a video, DVD or whatever...?
To infinity, and beyond!
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Never heard of them, is it a magic act or what ?
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
I haven't seen him for awhile. Couldn't you get the info from Witt or Huber? I'm sure they would have a lead on him.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
708 Posts

Profile of Leslie Melville
I saw him at an I.B.M. British Ring Convention Gala Show about seven or eight years ago. It was presented as his 'farewell' performance.

I recall a 19th. century style silent act with large colourful props in which he was costumed in the style of a Ruritanian General, strutting around the stage to German military band music. Everything was done it time to the music!

Very entertaining.

Leslie
Stories....?....That's telling!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I'm busy translating an article on Rudi for Richard Kaufmann.

He also does a great presentation as Conradi-Horster.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
He does a great job with the olde style act.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
The amazing thing is how much of the act he has actually constructed himself. He has purchased the old machines that they used to make these props with. He is a restorer and a reconstuctor.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Rudy is a great craftsman. I know him very briefly from the collector's meeting.

Yes, he has made some incredible reproductions of metal spinnings.

When I was at Klosterman's in November, we had a nice chat via the internet camera.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Hanno
View Profile
New user
Austria
23 Posts

Profile of Hanno
Ruediger Deutsch (Belachini XIII) died this week. He was an important collector, a excellent craftsman and respected worldwide for his work of reproductions of old magic props. Magician who attended historical conferences will know him, as he was lecturing about his work also in the USA.
Ute, his wife and Ruddier created the Act Belachini XIII with antique props, music and costumes. It was unique.
Beside that he was a very kind and generous man. We lost a great friend.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Bellachini XIII / Ruediger Deutsch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL