The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Flemish Giant Needs Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
Smile If there are any magician's in the Vancouver B.C. area who might want to adopt one of these beautiful bunnies, there is one available that needs some assistance. Here is an email forwarded to me by a friend in the bunny community:

Hi everyone,

Rae and I need help with a lovely big Flemmish Giant girl bun. She has an abcess on her head. Rae is willing to pick up all the medical expenses but we need someone to care for her and give her some anti-biotic twice a day. Even if you can help for a couple of weeks it would be great. This bunny is just too nice to put to sleep. She is 7 or 8 years old but Flemmie's live to 12 or older. Can anyone help this bunny?

Olga

If anyone is interested, let me know ASAP and I will get all the right people in contact with each other. Cheers...

-Reg {*} Smile
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
VMC_Alex
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of VMC_Alex
I myself live on a rabbit farm and have all of those resources. It's just convincing the rest of my family. So I will keep this in mind. I also live in the Vancouver area so that is not a problem. I will try to update you on if I can help or not. Smile
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
Thanks Alex, but I just found out she has a home for now, at least a temporary one. If you or anyone else in the area is looking to adopt a rabbit, however, I do hear regularly (a couple times per week) about one in need of a home. Just let me know. Cheers...

-Reg {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Flemish Giant Needs Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL