The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » The big 1K, woo-hoo! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Congrats to the Magic Cafe on reaching the thousand member mark!

:bubbly: Smile

Word has obviously been spreading about what a great board this is , and deservedly so. Hats off to the staff and the members who keep it that way.

Quinn
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Smile

Thanks for all the hard work Steve and Co. !!
Yakworld.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I am truly amazed with how much this site has grown into something greater than anyone expected. Cheers to Steve and the rest of the people here at the
Cafe! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks everybody, I appreciate the kind words, and I know that the staff do as well.
My hope is that we continue to be worthy of your attentions, and that all of us together will take this place we call the Cafe, to heights greater than we can only now imagine.

Magic is the greatest profession and hobby in the world, and it is so gratifying to see the folks involved helping one another in a positive way. Smile

When I started the Cafe, many people laughed and told me it could not be done. But silly me, I refused to listen...I'm a pretty stubborn kind of guy, just ask Mya. Smile

I have a very positive view of most things in life, and especially anything concerning the art of magic.
When someone says; "It will not work", it only makes me more determined. There is one phrase that is always in the back of my mind;
'For everything, there is a first time'

Magicians helping magicians, who would have thunk it? Thanks everyone. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Heeey Steeeve!
Doctors have found a tiny amount of coffee in my blood circulating in my veins Smile Smile Smile

You owe me a cure for it... I spend more time here than the total time I spend for the rest of the internet. You do a perfect job with your staff. Sincere congratulations.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Maynooth
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
105 Posts

Profile of Maynooth
Steve & Cafe staff,

1000 was a great milestone but it certainly doesn't look like it's slowing down at all. I see a huge Cafe in your future, you'll soon need to knock down some wall to expand.

Thanks for the fabulous forum.

Sincerely
Maynooth Smile
The race is long and in the end it is only with one's self.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
You are very welcome! Thanks again for the great comments, and for all your support! At this rate, who knows, by next year we might see... Smile

By the way, we are already having to change servers (see announcements) because of growth! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » The big 1K, woo-hoo! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL