The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi Guys (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardman
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of cardman
Hi Guys the name is cardman
Some of you may know of me from the English forum Magic Bunny and those who don't, well you know me now.
Im from London England and am a semi -profeshional close up magician .
My specialty is card magic any one who knows me will say i always have a deck of bikes in my hands working on some new flourish or trick.Its quite a hard time for me at the moment as im currently studying for my Gcse exams ,so im having to give my magic practise a rest ,but hopefully I will be able to work on effects day and night when my exams are over!I don't really have a favourite magician but think Lennart Green is the most amazing cardist i have seen ever seen i love his clever way of thinking and performing he just leaves me stunned and gobsmacked every time i witness him perform.In December last year i was lucky enough to see Jeff McBride and Lance Burton perform live in las vegas they were both very entertaining to watch espically McBride who bounced cards off of the floor,very clever indeed!
This looks like a really cool forum and i hope to share my thoughts and advice with you all .

regards

cardman! Smile
Mago Mai
View Profile
Elite user
Venezuela
485 Posts

Profile of Mago Mai
Cardman:

Welcome to a wonderfull place.I glad you are willing to share just like the rest of us..Welcome aboard.

Mago Mai

P.S.Good luck on your exams.
I invite all of you to share some of my magic on videos.Please, CLICK HERE
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Cardman Smile Smile Smile
Nice to see you here after the magicbunny. I am sure that you will li,ke the Café as much as I do. Do not forget to post and infact it is the real fun of the Café. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi Guys (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL