The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2009 entrée: Jack Carpenter » » I bid you adieu! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jack Carpenter
View Profile
V.I.P.
160 Posts

Profile of Jack Carpenter
Well, time for me to sign off this bad boy and get back to practicing! (The older I get, the more I need it).

I want you ALL to know how happy you made me just by coming in to stop by. (I thought maybe 10 people would check in- most of them related to me).

For those of you that haven't already, don't forget to check out the links I added in the Avalanche and the New Theory Ace Assembly thread with three routines for you to disect- I will be taking them out of the folder at some point- but I'll try to keep them there for a while . . .

Also, please don't feel like I'm anti-social because I don't check in to the Café too often- I am not much of a Computator Conversator if ya' know what I mean- I'm a bit old school, and I prefer to talk card tricks face to face, deck in hand!

Again, thank you all, and a special thanks to Mr. Brooks for having me in the first place. Thanks Steve, that was fun!

Bye, bye,

-Jack
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, MS
589 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Thank for taking the time and stopping in! We really appreciate it.

Alton
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Yes Jack, thank you much!
Ed Oschmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Lake Worth FL
1022 Posts

Profile of Ed Oschmann
Thanks Jack.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks again Jack - yooz da best. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2009 entrée: Jack Carpenter » » I bid you adieu! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL