The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Very sad news about Jim Cellini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chronica
View Profile
Loyal user
France 94 Vitry s/s
246 Posts

Profile of chronica
I'm not sure if this has been posted already, so here's the message to all the magicians community:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#191022 - 04/01/09 05:40 PM Re: Rumor that Cellini has Had a Stroke [Re: Zig Zagger]
Ian Kendall Ian Kendall

Loc: Edinburgh From Gazzo on Sunday, who had spoken with Marianne earlier, Jim has lost his sight, and it may not come back.

Ian
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Marianne is Jim's wife)

For those who are able to help here's a link for donation:
celini

PLEASE pass the message to the more people you can.

I wish he'll soon feel better....

Thanks for him.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Thanks for the reminder. The link above doesn't exactly work, so you might want to try the original one I created in the graphic below. The links were circulated in the slightly more appropriate forums "Sidewalk Shuffle" and "Looking Out for our Own," as well as several prominent web sites. Sorry, I didn't think to repost it here.

So far I've sent about $1000 to him, Frank Starsini about $1300, and Magic, Inc. is doing a benefit for Cellini. More comes in every day.

Here is the original topic that got things rolling.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
chronica
View Profile
Loyal user
France 94 Vitry s/s
246 Posts

Profile of chronica
Ok, thanks, Dave. Let's wait for some good news.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Very sad news about Jim Cellini (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL