The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Does anyone know about 'black art'? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fairport
View Profile
New user
Fairport, NY
1 Post

Profile of Fairport
Hi. New member - just joined.

I've been intrigued by black art, and have recently begun researching this form of magic.
At first it was something I played with in my haunted garage on Halloween (severed head through a hole in a table with the body walking around - a person with a black hood on). Click on 2007 party on my page: http://go.to/yensid

I see that Don Drake does a lot. http://www.blackartsecrets.com/
Does anyone here perform anything like this?
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
First off Welcome to the Café. Personally I don't perform very much with any black art, but there's a fellow by the name of Ralph Adams that use to perform a lot of black art effects that were really nice. If you look around there's a book and video about his career as well as describing several of his effects. These are kind of tough to come by, ( I have a set, but I don't want to sell it ). After he retired his son Ralph Adam's jr. use to perform. I'm not sure if he's still around or not.
Good luck.
Bob.
deputata
View Profile
New user
Bulgaria
34 Posts

Profile of deputata
Hi.Well I think I can help you about the black art stuff.If you didn't know,DONDRAKE made a video that teaches this art for the members of the International Magicians Society.He is on the Magic Academy 50-Volume DVD Set Volume 43.If you know any member of the IMS who has this volume ask him to borrow it.Because only members can buy it.Hope that I helped a little.
Fairport
View Profile
New user
Fairport, NY
1 Post

Profile of Fairport
Thanks guys! Yes, I'm familiar with Don Drake, and will probably buy his books shortly. I'm in SAM 47 and will see what our book/video library holds.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Does anyone know about 'black art'? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL