The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Let me introduce myself (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ketchup
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of ketchup
Hello everyone, I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself

I chose the name Ketchup because my name is Mike Heins. Heinz is a popular ketchup brand, and it's been a nickname of sorts affiliated with me for a while.

I've been interested and active with magic for several years now, and plan to be for as long as I live. I got my start from a local man who sparked my interest with magic. We've more or less become equal skill-wise now, but he obviously has more experience. I was introduced to the magic community after I had mastered some of the basics and was looking to expand. I avoided all online tutorials of effects as I believe them to be criminal. Later I was introduced to the IBM and SAM and think that they are simply great. I have met many great and kind magicians in my time so far, the most substantial in my opinion being Rannie Raymundo, who has been kind enough to give to me what was given to him when he was young in magic so to speak. Also, I have made many friends along the way, such as Bruce who I met on CupsCon. He's such a nice guy. There are also many local people that I've met, and it's been great.

I'm interested in all forms of magic, and magic theory and history, etc., so I hate to classify myself, but as of now I'm primarily close-up. I rely on cards and coins, etc., but I feel that the most powerful and overall the greatest magic effect is the cups and balls. Nothing much more to say about that.

Thank you for taking the time to understand me and where I come from a little more. I hope to be very active here and appreciate the knowledge and patience of everyone.

Thank you,
Mike
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't believe, none will suffice."

-Joseph Dunninger
electric.ceu
View Profile
Regular user
I can't believe I have
130 Posts

Profile of electric.ceu
Hmmm. Ketchup belongs in a Café. Welcome Mike!

Tim
Timothy James
ketchup
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of ketchup
Ha, good one Tim, thank you. Electricity is welcome in a Café as well.

Mike
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't believe, none will suffice."

-Joseph Dunninger
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Great to see you here Mike! Enjoy the Café!

rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
ketchup
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of ketchup
Thanks for the warm welcome my friend.

Mike

-Joseph Dunninger
punx469
View Profile
New user
New England
46 Posts

Profile of punx469
Nice to meet you! Welcome!!
deputata
View Profile
New user
Bulgaria
34 Posts

Profile of deputata
Welcome Mike.I am also interested in reading about magic history.It is good to see that there are still people who want to know the history of there job/hobby.
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1083 Posts

Profile of BCS
Mike… Welcome it is about time you made it over here!

Bruce
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
635 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
Welcome to the cafè,great melting pot of magic and good people.
ketchup
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of ketchup
Thank you again everybody.

Deputata, I find magic history very enjoyable to learn about. It's so interesting to see how it has evolved over the years, and how. It's odd though, I don't really care about normal history though.

Bruce, thank you. I'll PM you later.

Don, that's what I've heard. I'm glad to be here.

Mike

-Joseph Dunninger
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Let me introduce myself (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL