The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Transfigured - a new bizarre effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
After encouragement from the members of Psycrets, I have been asked to make my effects commercially availible. The first one will be ready in a few days and may be of interest to bizarrists or story tellers

'In 1612, there were one of the most famous witch trials of all time, the Pendle Witch Trials. One of the women accused was called Elizabeth Southerns. This is the warrent that was issued for her arrest. (read warrent). She was allegedly seen making clay figures of her victims, which she used to cast evil spells on them. She is also said to have had many animal familiars, which were evil spirits masquerading as animals.

When the witch finders found Elizabeth, they surrounded her house to stop her escaping through the doors or windows. They even stoppered the chimney, for fear that she would fly away! When they opened the door, however, the house was empty. Then they realized that she has transfigured herself into the shape of a familiar animal in order to hide from them, until they left.
Here we have the familiars that the witchfinders found: a cat, a snake, a bat, a lizard and finally a wolf. I want you to play the role of a witchfinder here. Take this talisman and place it onto the familiar which you believe is really the witch in disguise.......'

The spectator chooses one of the familiars and their instinct turns out to be correct

The kit will include completely handmade props: a painted box, 2 scrolls tied with ribbon (a witchfinder warrent and instructions), 5 familiar cards (wapped in black fabric and tied with ribbon) and a holy talisman witha gold cross.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
I am very glad to see you here in thh Café lozey.
The script for this effect sounds really good, I am sure this sounds great for story tellers, I will keep my both eyes open for futher news about it.

All the best
Nefesch
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
Thanks nefesch, this effect has been A LOT of work for me. I handmake every one of these myself and they take me about 5 hours. I will have only 5 units ready to 'go' so to speak in a couple of days. Check out http://ravengothicus.tripod.com for photos as Im having problems posting photos here. Unfortunatly I cant reveal all the artwok involved with this, you'll see why when you order it.....
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
Just to let you know guys, this effect is now ready for sale Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Transfigured - a new bizarre effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL