The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » From Your Own Back Yard , Mathew Johnson , Christopher Taylor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

okito25
View Profile
Regular user
Victoria BC Canada
145 Posts

Profile of okito25
I thought this would be the best place to Start.... For the past four years I have been the lecture Coordinator for my ring , being a bit of a tough row to hoe I started by bringing in BIG Name lectures, to appease he Boys n gals in Our club , until recently I was looking byond my Own backyard, I was In dire need of a lecturer to come to Victoria , when I thought a few years back I saw Matthew Johnson , a Local , Lecture and It was great .. I asked Matthew if he would pop over and see Us ,he said absolutly , and whats more ? he said I am putting together a new lecture tour ,, along with Christopher Taylor, I was awe Struck , these two gents are not Big Big names in the magical Community , However ladies and gentlemen I have to say .. I have coordinated many lectures .. and this one did exceed , My expectations Seven Fold, after a few hours of head scratching . and wonderment everything I learned became crystal Clear, and I can Honestly say I have walked away a better performer ,( WHY ? ) because this was great , commercial real workers working magic , and the best thing Yet ? "Instant Reset", along with forming a Bond between Matthew and Christopher ,,another Vancouver perfomer, and creator Tony Chris came along ..I am Looking forward to getting Tony Chris over here in the near Future , as I saw a spark of a Genuine deep thinker of the Art Smile, I have no Hesitations or reservations about, reccomending these Gents, or thier Product line ,
feel free to contact me .. for More info as to what I had exerienced
Sincerely
Paul Kilshaw
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
You are right you cannot go wrong with Matthew. Real useable material coming straight out of his own act.

Ken
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » From Your Own Back Yard , Mathew Johnson , Christopher Taylor (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL