The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Feather Flower Storage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
What is the best way to store fether flower bouquets? I have heard that hanging them upside down is beat, but I want to make sure. If anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it. If you do hang them upside down, do you cover them with plastic? I would think it would be a good idea to keep dust off somehow. I'm thinking that maybe a loose-fitting plastic bag around the flower with the ring protruding might work well. It would be aggrevating to remove and re-hang that way, but if not in use for a while it would probably be best to use something to prevent dust collection. If you have any tips for this issue, please let me know.

Thanks!

Regan
Mister Mystery
dlcmagic
View Profile
Special user
887 Posts

Profile of dlcmagic
Richard Hughes would be a good person to ask. He frequently posts on the Café.
http://www.hughesmagic.com
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Thanks David. Richard has been great to offer help and advice about another feather flower issue I recently posted here. He probably hasn't seen this yet.

A fellow magician read this plea for help and he sent me an email with some excellent storage tips and ideas!

Regan
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Feather Flower Storage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL