The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Hig Zib Sighting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rotten
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Rotten
I saw a Higley Zibbit tonight at the Central Florida Fair. Not the place he designed it for but I handed over my dollar. Great work sir.

Before that we had performed on a nice, but dirty, stage to promote our Fringe show. We had to build our crowd because we were headlining the show and it was a bunch of other fringe shows, and it was a fair, but bull whips and fire made people come in.

After the show my family and I walked around and my son rode rides (first timer at a fair since he was a little boy and he rode every ride he was tall enough to ride for free and as much as he wanted) Tonight he rode things I have never seen and would never get on now.

I met tiniest woman! Sweet lady from Haiti. I forgot her name. I asked my wife to come meet her with me and she asked if it was a mer. (she knows I have been wanting one forever) I laughed and said no, come meet her with me. So my wife, Mum in-law and myself went in. Sweet lady with a lovely smile and gentle manner.

Then I saw a "What is it?" white tent. A lady out side talking and a guy inside trying to build up a line instead of letting us walk in. There was a lady in front of me waiting. Finally he let the tip in by dropping the rope. This guy was giving me the yarn about it being found in a ladies attic and was found first by her father who was a marine and it's over 65 years old... on and on. He was good and had it down. Oh and he said when I get home I should look up on that internet, "tsunami monster" and you'll see that it's happening more and more these days. I think Doug has shared it before but people are pitching it still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX90r12ANjY

He was right!

My family and I had a good time at the fair tonight. It's been a long time for me and my wife is new to it all. I didn't get that suffocating feeling tonight. I finally had a long enough break from it I think? Or it was because I didn't have any dough on the line. Just a promo for the fringe.

Will
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Hig Zib Sighting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL