The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » New powerful cell phone effect from Kevin Parker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Parker
View Profile
New user
Kevin Parker
54 Posts

Profile of Kevin Parker
I just thought people should know about my new powerful cell-phone mental effect:

Mixed Signals: Person writes down three numbers on a post-it note, puts it in his pocket, then presses 3 entirely different numbers into his phone, maybe 492 or whatever, and since numbers show up on the screen when you press them, he turns the phone around to show his friend the numbers but his friend sees on the screen the other 3 numbers, the ones in the guy's pocket! There's no way this could be true, because the guy flips his phone back around and still sees the numbers on his screen. The friend NEVER saw the numbers the guy wrote on the paper, in fact the friend is separated from both of you at the beginning of the effect and told to face the other way. Nor is the friend your secret assistant; nor was she briefed beforehand. It's a case of MIXED SIGNALS.

It comes with two other powerful effects in one ebook. Read them at http://kevinparkerproductions.com/spm.html

If anyone owns these and wishes to post a review, I'm sure the curious would benefit.
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Sound like a very cool effect ! And for $6.95 !!!
Is it impromptu ? How difficult for a non mentalist ?

Nicolas
Kevin Parker
View Profile
New user
Kevin Parker
54 Posts

Profile of Kevin Parker
Quote:
On 2009-04-25 19:27, papawemba wrote:
Sound like a very cool effect ! And for $6.95 !!!
Is it impromptu ? How difficult for a non mentalist ?

Nicolas

It's not difficult at all; a beginner could do it.
People are sending me great opinions after reading the ebook, maybe they'll post reviews here soon.
Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
mrdane
View Profile
Regular user
Sacramento / San Francisco
191 Posts

Profile of mrdane
Anyone have any luck ever contacting Kevin? I paypaled the money and never received the download link or any response from him. Don't know how his customer service has been in the past.

-Dane
Gregory57
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Gregory57
I checked out the website since I was interested in purchasing this effect, however if I'm not going to receive the product and there's a question concerning his services and possibly whether or not this is even legit, then I won't bother.
Cliff Gregory Wollin
mrdane
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of mrdane
Just an update, Kevin finally responded and emailed me the link. Clever effect, great price. A little practice of a script and the effects in the ebook are quite workable
wolfmaster
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of wolfmaster
Hey Kevin is there a trailer for this one?

Thanks
ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
405 Posts

Profile of ritty360
What's with all the lousy cell phone effects?
ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
405 Posts

Profile of ritty360
Cell phone can do tricks. How is that magic?
mrdane
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of mrdane
Just to clear up...

Only ONE of the 3 effects utilizes a cell phone
Silvio
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Silvio
Is there a more detailed review for this??? I would like to know more about it before buying it.
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of entermagic
Sound very cool. Is there a video demo?

M.P
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » New powerful cell phone effect from Kevin Parker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL