The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New DVD by Juan Pablo with bills effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
This is really superb. I have been a big Juan Pablo fan for quite some time since when John Lovick and I were first working on the "Switch" book and Joshua Jay made us aware of Juan. Juan has some great thinking and Bare Hands Bill Production certainly falls in line with his clever thinking. This is one of those very fast, very magical effects that you can carry around with you all of the time, do to immediately get their attention, and it looks like real magic. One of my favorite effects on the DVD is on the bonus section. In it you borrow a bill (ex. $10), show it very cleanly, and it appears to instantly split or multiples into 2 bills (two $10 bills). The borrowed bill adds a little more cover - although it is not as visual, in my opinion, it is slightly more mysterious. Juan also includes his newest thinking and handling of the open bill change (which inspired such handlings as Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Switch by Doug McKenzie and Paul Harris, Skullcracker by Bob Sheets, and Spritz Switch by Lonnie Chevrie). Juan has a very nice sequence where you show your hands empty, visibly produce a bill, and then visibly (with no apparent folding) change it to a larger denomination bill. The DVD has instructions in Spanish, English, and Japanese. It includes the necessary gimmick so that you can work on this immediately. Highly recommended.

Tim Trono
magicbjl1970
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of magicbjl1970
Thank you Quique. Sounds like a real winner. I'll have to pick it up. Thanks for the review Tim.
Darrell Trammell
View Profile
New user
Chicago Illinois
92 Posts

Profile of Darrell Trammell
I ordered this dvd for the bare hand bill productions and was delighted to discover that the dvd contained vanishes, torn & restored bill effects as well as bill changes! Juan Pablo's various variations of his famious no fold bill switch were all masterpieces! Juan has put the focus of this morden day classic of magic (his bill switch)back into the hands of its creator! Wow!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New DVD by Juan Pablo with bills effects (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL