The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Mini Documentary (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RonjoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island NY
138 Posts

Profile of RonjoMagic
Hello friends,

On Friday March 20th & Saturday March 21st two film students from Hofstra University both named Bryan came to us to shoot a documentary for their class project. Over those two days, they shot about 10 hours worth of footage.
I'd like to thank them for not only thinking of us but for doing an increadible job.

They interviewed me, Ronjo, Alexo & Ivan. They shot tons of footage of all of us doing some fantastic magic. They also shot our Saturday show with our magic students & guest performer British champion magician David Simpson. (You can catch a glimpse of David in the back right wearing the white jacket on our stage with along with the rest of the performers).

The end result was fantastic; unfortunately the whole video is just about 3 1/2 minutes so some really great footage will never been seen by anyone. Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9TtFat-f8w

Pete
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Thanks Pete!

I enjoyed watching that. I'll be stopping in next time I'm in the city.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
RonjoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island NY
138 Posts

Profile of RonjoMagic
Hi Ben,
We look forward to seeing you.
Pete
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
From one Long 'Islander' to another, thanks for that very, nice clip, Peter.Smile
I, also, will be stopping in, when I have the time to 'journey up' to Port Jeff..

Warmest regards,

Sixten
RonjoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island NY
138 Posts

Profile of RonjoMagic
Floral Park is a trip, but not too too far nad worth the trip. Hope to see you soon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Mini Documentary (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL