The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Director's Cut 2: horror edition now available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

davidpeters
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of davidpeters
Hey there,
We just got in the Director's Cut 2: Horror edition. I couldn't find a thread already for this so I posted a new one here.
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=44769
You will find the info here.

You can get this from your favorite dealer world wide!
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Thanks, David! I've been looking forward to this.

Robert
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Love to see a review on this one

Don
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3623 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I like this version better than the first version. Both are cool, and offer something refreshingly different than the same old card effects!
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
I just saw the trailor for this and THOUGHT that it would be cool to see Spelmann wearing a white cap. LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Looks like a great effect. Smile
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Hi all I have just purchased this and I can not access the PDF document's, I can give proof that I have this,i have PM Alakasam,they may well be to busy but I realy would like to have the files to prepare for Halloween,i love this, I can access the picture template file and view the D.V.D,but I really would like to read the files as soon as ,please can someone help and if possible PM me and I can send my e-mail address,all the best.
Shane.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Anyone? Magician's helping Magicians?. I do have proof of purchase and like a few, just egar to get on and work with what I get ,PASSION, FRUSTRATION,can't wait will not wait,a frenzy of horror build's up inside my very soul,OK ,please anyone,lol.all the best.
Shane
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Just want to say what fantastic service ALAKAZAM are after getting in touch with them I now have the PDF's all sent.My hat is tipped to a fantastic shop and a marvelous staff,i did finaly get to meet Peter Nardi last Saturday and what a smashing fella who has always got time for questions and very valid infomation and insight into our wonmderful world of magic,all the best.
Shane
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
DC 1 & 2 is one of those hidden gems you just want to keep all the hype to yourself. It will last a lifetime and the visuals and routines are unlimited! I have combined the two with just the right combination to send chills down the specky's spine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Director's Cut 2: horror edition now available (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL