The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » A Prayer Request (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Even though I am not a member I am asking for a prayer request> I have been going through quite a bit of trouble in the last few months> I am a Christian that has rededicated his life to Christ but am finding myself in a very strong internal struggle with Satan and all his ways. I have spoken with a few of you online here before and you know of some of my struggles. I have found myself struggling quite a bit with what I am going through. Without going into great detail I am trying to help my elder parents through a very hard time in theirs, as well as the children's time. There are times of great joy and times of great heart ache. I am trying as best, all be it not always, as I can to deal with elderly parents but it is very hard. I am not working at the time due to an on the job injury that is making things extra tough. I ask that anyone that feels a pull for prayer please pray for me to help my parents through a very tough time in their lives as well as mine. I usually don't open up this much but I am afraid that I may turn back to alcohol just to be able to cope with this trying time. I am not a weakling but feel helpless at this very difficult time in my parents time when they need me more than ever before. Please pray for me and ask God to guide and direct me to the right decisions that I need to make at this time. I felt I could turn to my friends and brothers and sisters on this board for help and guidence at this time. All is not total darkness at this time but just a time that overtakes my current ability to help the ones that were always there for me in the past. I have to say that I have had a few drinks at this time as I have found that it is one way, I know not the right way, of helping right now. I am hurting and crying to see my parents go through old age. Please join me in prayer if you can asking God to give me the guidance that I really need. This was not easy to ask and put down in words what I am feeling but I just felt that I should ask. Thank you all for your kind words of help in the past as they were words and advice that have helped me so much. If anyone feels impelled to you may leave me email and that is easier for me to answer. Thank you all my Brothers and Sisiters for your prayers amd help.
In HIS Name

Steven True
ChrisG
View Profile
Elite user
Batavia, Ohio
448 Posts

Profile of ChrisG
Steven

I can relate to your concerns and struggles. I pray daily along with my wife before going to work. I will commit to praying for you by name for the next thirty days.

During that time I expect to hear of God working wonders in your life.

Walking with you.
Chris Garner
"Consensus is the negation of Leadership"

M. Thatcher
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I will be praying for you as well.
MLDupree
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of MLDupree
I will be praying for you as well.

He will call upon me and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble. I will take him out of trouble and honor him. Psalm 91:15
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
We've added you to our family prayers, Steven, and will put your name on the prayer roster at the temple. May God bless you and speak to your heart during these trying times and forever.

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
I'm praying for you as well. It's what I do. Cory Chapin
Followers can be leaders if they just turn around.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » A Prayer Request (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL