The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Tabary Video Owners (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

al-fannin
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of al-fannin
Don't know if anyone has discovered this yet, but the Tabary Tape #2, routine #2, is missing part of the explanation.

I was working on learning the routine and got to a point where the so-called explanation was not consistent with my "status" at that point.

I reviewed the performance and found that part of the "explanation" was missing.

If you've run into this problem, I've got it worked out and can give you an explanation of the missing parts.

Buena Suerte (Good Luck) Al Fannin
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of mdspark
Yes...I ran into the problem too..kind freaked me out at the time...lol...did some hair pulling, but figured it out. Great routine, eh?
Shafique
View Profile
New user
London
57 Posts

Profile of Shafique
I've got both Tabary tapes, but haven't worked through the routines yet.

Would appreciate a pm on what is missing in tape 2 - so at least I won't tear my hair out at that stage!

Cheers,
Shafique
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Too late --- tore hair out --- but figured it out; simply a great rope routine. Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
truellusionist
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia PA
36 Posts

Profile of truellusionist
Yeah I noticed that too and it drove me crazy. Smile I thought I was messing up or not following along for a while. Then I realized it was the video. So I went about learning the next routine which I have fallen in love with. And we have tied the Knot. Smile (LOL) So things turned out well for me in the end. The routine I do now ends clean and I'm all about ending clean!
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Where can I buy rope like Tabary uses? I live in the U.K.
stick
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of stick
The best place for rope in the UK is Castle Magic of York. It’s the best I have come across. It's ideal for Tabary’s routines.
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
I just got the tapes and man, are they so awesome. I am working on them like crazy. I am not really a rope guy but I wanted to learn a really good rope routine and did I make a good choice? Oh yes, the stuff is very good, but a little hard to follow but just use that good old rewind button and your good to go.

Great Stuff Tabary,

Later,
Brad
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
Magicjohnathon
View Profile
Regular user
Oakdale, CA.
122 Posts

Profile of Magicjohnathon
I too have purchased the tabary DVD and it I too have purchased the Tabary DVD and it locks up on the Volume two explanations. I thought it was my DVD player! Glad it’s not just my copy. Hate to think id have to resort to VHS, that would suck!
I’m going to write the company and see if there is a solution for those of us who have this DVD problem.

Sincerely, Magic Johnathon
"If at first you don't succeed! Than skydiving is definately not for you"!
Magically Johnathon Marshall
trickster2000
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
286 Posts

Profile of trickster2000
Any updates befor I purchase these??
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Look here for some great rope. I bought here after lots of searching. Go down to Euro rope. It's great.

http://www.empiremagic.com/docs/rope20.html

Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Tabary Video Owners (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL