The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » I Know What You're Thinking! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hello Café!

Aaron Smith here from The Magic Depot to tell you about an exciting new feature trick!

You approach a stranger and ask them to think of a number, any number. It can even be their phone number. The spectator says the number they were thinking of and it matches your prediction every time!

Foresee the future! Reveal the past! Predict the amount of cash in your friend's wallet! It resets instantly and you can perform it completely surrounded, 360 degrees!

It's The Magic Depot's newest exclusive, "I Know What You're Thinking..."

• Very simple and easy to do!
  • Includes Remote Viewing routine!
  • Eludes inspection shy of strip search!
  • Perform IKWYT everywhere you go!

"I Know What You're Thinking..." is an innovation inspired by mentalism's most powerful tool. Take it with you in the morning and whip out a miracle any time of day!

IKWYT only $24.95! Click Here!

Limited quantities available. Place your order NOW to reserve yours. They are going FAST! Thank you very much for your business!

- Aaron Smith
The Magic Depot

-----------------------------
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » I Know What You're Thinking! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL