The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Kids Krusade in Greenwood MS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
If anyone is in this area feel free to join us tonight and tomorrow night at the Greenwood Church of God. We had a tremendous time last night with over 30 children, teens and adults making a decision for Christ.

I rejoice!
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
I join you in that rejoice, Terry. I'll give you even more once you begin a southern "homecoming" tour Smile
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Mississippi is pretty southern...lol
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
That's great news Terry. Keep on, keepin on.
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
I think Steve was referring to the "eastern" southern homecoming tour (ESHT for short). =]

Angels are dancing in Heaven over the new believers!
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
That is wonderful news Terry, keep reporting this to us, we all are encouraged by this and hope you and your family have been as well. Psalm 67!
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
What a powerful move of God's spirit last night in the Crusade. Altars were full, people crying, God's work being done. They are running more in attendance than they did durng their traditional VBS last year. I give God all the glory for what is happening. In this very segregated city, blacks, whites,and hispanics are all sitting together...

Tonight is the final night then back home to Indiana.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Kids Krusade in Greenwood MS (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL