The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Labco Mental UFO3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

themindreader
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of themindreader
This morning I received the above through the post. As with all of Soren's work, it's absolutely great. Essentially, UFO 3 is an updated UFO 2. The key differences are the size, the customisability of the system (you can program how long you want the thumper to cue you for) and the ability to use two receivers and two buzzers simultaneously.

The small details are excellent two - there is little Soren doesn't think of (even down to the box and the colour scheme of the chargers).

Highly recommended. Smile
doktorp
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of doktorp
Hi

This is a question for all the UFO 3 users out there. I think that the UFO 3 kit is really great. But here is my question:

How do you attach the square an***** to your arm? In my opinion, the attachment of this an***** is not solved at all.
This is, what I use now and perhaps it helps you too.
I bought an ipod arm belt (as used for sports, jogging etc.). The square an***** fits exactly into the sleeve for the ipod. Be sure, to buy the original from Apple. It is for the 4th generation ipod. The size of the strap can be changed and fixed by velcro straps.

Let me know, how and where you attach the antenna. You can also email me to info@doktorp.ch.

Bye, bye
Patrick
Dark Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
My troops are stationed at
272 Posts

Profile of Dark Knight
I had to add an extension onto the wrist strap that came with UFO II (I don't have III) as I wear it much higher up on my arm (I often roll up my sleeves).

I've had success wearing it as high as at the elbow. When you gesture to the Spec (touch his shoulder, gesture or actually touch his elbow or his OTHER hand to move it up or down or sideways, etc.), you can choreograph it so your elbow is right next to his hand. The real advantage of this placement, however, is that you can use the larger "one" to get the read from about nine inches away AND you can be sideways or even (apparently) back-to the Spec.

Hope this helps.

DK
doktorp
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of doktorp
Thank you DK!

I'll use the iPod armband. It works great for me. I've been trying some Positions with the body an****, but I'm not flixible enough with it.

Patrick
SH
View Profile
New user
Denmark
74 Posts

Profile of SH
HI

Regarding a******* we supply them as simple as possible,
because every magician have his own ways to use them.

We will include a chapter in our new E-book about a*******,
so please email proposals before the 1th of November.

The UFO system have been out there in 6 years.
In 2010 we will make an E-book with routines for the UFO system.
Send your routines to Labcomagic, and win gift vouchers for
Labcomagic products. Read more on our website: http://www.labcomagic.com

Email your routines before the 1th of November 2010, to:
sorenharbo@gmail.com

Best
Soren
http://www.labcomagic.com
aechecop
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of aechecop
Hi Soren, hopefully you will read this and respond to this forum for the benefit of any other owner.
I own UFO3, and the manual I have is titled "Preliminary Manual", so I was wondering if there is a final release of the manual that I can get (PDF or something).

In this "Preliminary Manual" it is stated that a 12-button remote would be released in the future to allow the transmission of numbers from 1 to 9999... was this 12-button remote ever released? and if so, how can an owner of the first remote have access to it (special price, exchange, etc...).
Thanks for any info.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Labco Mental UFO3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL