The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Sponge cube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HMAC
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of HMAC
Hi,

I have been working a sponge ball routine lately and I was wandering if anyone knew where we can buy sponge cube (to end the sponge ball to sponge cube cleanly).

thanks 1

cheers,
Bob
olaf911
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
104 Posts

Profile of olaf911
Is this what you are looking for?

http://magic4less.com/Merchant5/merchant......ry_Code=
HMAC
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of HMAC
Thanks for that link !

It is way cheaper there than on other magic shop.

However, what I am looking for is something to make this examinable. So, basically, an ungimmicked version of this.

Cheers,

Bob
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I make mine from big fat car washing sponges. Just cut one up into cubes and you have enough to last awhile. To get a good cut, wet the sponge and wring it out, then put it in the freezer overnight. Cut it with a hack saw or a serrated bread knife while it is still frozen. That gives you good straight edges.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
jjduck
View Profile
New user
Chesterfield, Virginia
78 Posts

Profile of jjduck
Quote:
On 2009-06-04 17:07, Spellbinder wrote:
I make mine from big fat car washing sponges. Just cut one up into cubes and you have enough to last awhile. To get a good cut, wet the sponge and wring it out, then put it in the freezer overnight. Cut it with a hack saw or a serrated bread knife while it is still frozen. That gives you good straight edges.

Spellbinder,

What a great idea. I hadn't heard that before.
Thanks for posting.

Best Wishes,
Joe
HMAC
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of HMAC
Quote:
On 2009-06-04 17:07, Spellbinder wrote:

Thank you so much !
This is absolutely great.
I will worship you forever !

Bob
Ian Blundell
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Ian Blundell
I have to also say thanks to Spellbinder for the idea. Trust me when I say cutting an uneffected large sponge into sponge cubes is next to impossible (I've tried). You can never seem to get them the same size. Once again thanks for the idea!

Ian
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
You'll have to hold off on the worship. Although I live in the Holy City of East Orange, the local "saints" are against Wizard Worship.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
HMAC
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of HMAC
Ok,
no worshiping
But may I offer you my first daughter in marriage ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Sponge cube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL