The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Question on my number of post » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jnana
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Jnana
Hi I have a question on my posts. I had 26 posts on my way to 50. That was yesterday today I'm under 20. I don't understand why I'm going backwards. I do know my post are being deleted and have no idea why.
I have been told somethings can not be posted on, by people who have responded to me. I must be looking in the wrong area because I have not found guide lines that make my post against rules. I could be looking in the wrong places for this information. Please advise on this.
Back to my number of posts. If you could please explain how I can get them back. I try hard not to post just for numbers. I post only real questions or comments I have. I don't want to have to post things like
"hey thanks" or "really good idea". I PM these things because I feel it is not fair to got my 50 posts like this or waste other people's time reading them. The only post I believe I wasted was a reply where two of my words were xed out and I wanted everyone to know it was not due to cursing.
This post is not meant to point fingers or shift blame, only better understand. Thank you, Tony.
When I feel blue I start to breath again
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Tony, several things may have happened. If you posted more than once in a forum consecutively, we may have combined them into one post. Second, you may have posted in a thread that was deleted for some reason by the staff. Your post may have been fine but others may have caused the deletion. It's also possible that a few of your posts were duplicated which we would have deleted. There should really be no other reason for your post count to go down.
Where the magic begins
Jnana
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Jnana
Dave, thank you for getting back to me so quick. If my number of post went down because a topic was deleted (which I do believe happened to most of them) is their anyway to get credit back. Thanks for taking the time to answer me. Tony
When I feel blue I start to breath again
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Tony, unfortunately, the credit cannot be given back. Sorry. It doesn't happen very often.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Question on my number of post » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL