The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Gettin' back in it. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brewer
View Profile
New user
Lincoln, NE
2 Posts

Profile of brewer
Hello. I stumbled upon your forum, and after lurking a few days I decided to join. It seems like a nice place. I've stopped doing magic for awhile, but I've found myself wanting to start back up. Boy am I rusty!

About me: My name is Wes. My forum name is brewer b/c homebrewing beer has been my hobby of late. I started doing magic when I was about six. My Uncle Clinton (Clinton Detweiler for you vents out there.) was the one that inspired me to take up magic, and I believe helped me pick out my first kit. As I got older I fell in love with card magic (particularly sleight of hand only). After a while my life got busy and I was focused on other things, and magic fell behind. Well, it's been about ten years now of doing almost nothing, but I have a renewed interest in getting my decks out.

See y'all around!
Ronald72
View Profile
Loyal user
Holland
249 Posts

Profile of Ronald72
Hi Brewer,

Welcome here at the forum!

great from Holland.
Ronald
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1334 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
Nice work dude keep brewing and don't let the decks get dusty. see ya around.
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Welcome! We're glad to have you.
Jamie_H
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
65 Posts

Profile of Jamie_H
Welcome to the board...your story is similar to mine, as I am back into magic after an extended hiatus. You are going to love this place!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Gettin' back in it. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL